Marketing Operations Coordinator
The Marketing Operations Coordinator is a supporting role in the Consumer Marketing pillar of the GCO (Global Consumer Office) organisation, supporting the drive for change and delivering efficiencies by implementing and building upon our existing marketing operations and processes.
The role will provide day to day operational support both to our strategic partners, and our internal GCO teams, across global, regional and local functions. The role will also lead the implementation and day-to-day operations of our DAM (Digital Asset Management) solution, ensuring one codified approach across all categories.
The role is cross-category, providing you the opportunity to work across both combustibles and NGP brands.
You will report to the Strategic Partners Manager and will work closely with the Consumer Experience and Marketing Capability team, the Multi-Regional Brand team, NGP marketing teams and Regional Marketing Managers to ensure agencies and our marketing operations are supporting the M&PM & NGP functions to the best of their ability.
You will also work closely with our external partners, made up of marketing and creative agencies, to support extracting best value from our agency relationships – driving efficiency and effectiveness.
This role is based at our Bristol headquarters with a 50 / 50 hybrid working model.
- Leads executional implementation of DAM (Digital Asset Management) system across all categories, ensuring one codified approach is created for all metadata and assets
- Administrates DAM solution, working as a “cyber librarian”, managing upload of all marketing assets into our DAM system, following the one codified approach
- Manages Global Marketing budget processes including PO submission and tracking, and payment of invoices to our strategic partners
- Acts as first point of contact for all financial operational queries
- Prepares accurate monthly budget reporting to allow decision making and prioritisation – and presents findings to functional teams
- Supports agency resource allocation processes and creates any relevant reporting for internal teams, to identify opportunities to prioritise initiatives, or move initiatives in the time plan
- Prepares agency appraisal process surveys and collates results for cascade to our external partners
- Management of our digital strategic partner, embedding clear Ways of Working for all teams, first point of contact for internal queries, and owning quarterly reviews
- Management of our artwork support partner, taking ownership of quarterly reviews and making recommendations internally on retainer set-up for upcoming financial years
- Supports Strategic Partners Manager in identification of further opportunities for digital rollout in combustibles
- Supports identification of opportunities to improve our marketing operations and ways of working and makes suggestions for change
Skills and experience required
- Experience within in an operational role in a global FMCG industry
- Current or previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of cross-functional stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to generate, cultivate and maintain relationships with stakeholders and external agencies
- Eager to learn, develop and grow
- Good collaborative skills
- Project management experience
- Able to work independently and across cross functional teams
- Financial & budget management expertise
- Experience of PO submission and payment of invoices
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills
- Proficient in full Microsoft Office suite
- Educated to degree level in relevant field
- Tobacco sector experience
- Procurement expertise
- Experience of software/DAM implementation