Manager of Photography & Digital Asset Management
AMB Sports and Entertainment
Atlanta, Georgia, US
AMB Sports + Entertainment is an arm of The Blank Family of Businesses. The family of businesses portfolio includes The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, PGA TOUR Superstore, Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United FC, West Creek Ranch and Mountain Sky Guest Ranch. While diverse in nature with unique operations and customers, all of these businesses are run based on a common set of core values, which focus on developing customer relationships, treating Associates with respect and supporting communities. AMB Sports + Entertainment is the umbrella organization for the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta United, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, PGA TOUR Superstore and shared services, including Finance & Investments, Legal, Human Resources, Communications and Information Technology.
- Manage photography team, vendors, budgets, and workflows as well as designing and implementing processes and workflow improvements for Photography and Digital Asset Management.
- Possesses the knowledge of photography and can help the team with capturing photos/shooting as needed.
- Oversee hiring and training of freelancers, photo interns, and editors
- Direct operational activities to ensure fulfillment of all photographic deliverables
- Serves as live-Editor or photographer for Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United games, as needed
- Manage database of all photography assets, which includes establishing and maintaining an archive system.
- Oversee the network-wide photo and creative library, managing restrictions and permissions of the assets for company-wide release.
- Establish a comprehensive photography workflow, managing production shoot dates and photography budgets.
- Partner with production companies to obtain contractual photography deliverables, ensuring all are delivered properly.
- Create and Maintain specs, delivery process and metadata naming conventions for all photography.
- Manage, clean–up and organize photo assets on all archive systems.
- Must have problem solving skills for evaluating situations and to make improvements and/or adjustments.
- Manage the life cycle of marketing assets including final assets, libraries of components, asset retention schedules
- Lead the daily maintenance and usability of the DAM include having the core skills for user/group management and configuration of security policies
- Manage the creation, maintenance, and execution of metadata and taxonomy structure
- Enforce proper tagging and asset categorization.
- Monitor existing use cases and propose future use cases
- Act as a DAM ambassador to drive adoption
- Stay current on emerging trends in the DAM space and stay abreast of all technologies used in photography with an eye toward future expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in photo managing/editing/DAM field
- Excellent grasp of great visual communication and the ability to stretch creatively with each new project, while keeping in mind company objectives and strategic goals
- Passion for great photography
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, as well in a team situation and with clients, working under pressure, and juggling multiple and complex projects
- Strong knowledge of photo production, retouching and workflows
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding in Federal copyright laws, usage licenses
- Photo Shoot Producing experience
- Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriately
- Basic retouching skills: ability to do perform minor cleanup, color and contrast adjustment a plus
- Experience with Adobe Lightroom is required; Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Experience with Photo Mechanic a strong plus
- Knowledge of Widen a strong plus
- Must be able to work efficiently, maintain calm and project an upbeat attitude under pressure
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize while juggling multiple concurrent projects with competing deadlines
- Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly with internal and external partners
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States