Lead Content Architect
The Content Architecture Lead is responsible forproviding the systems and structure to support Clifford Chance's Content Strategy. They will be responsible for defining the structureof the content and play a key role in making sure that the content, oncecreated and published, can be delivered successfully on any device, platform,or medium. In doing so they will actively seek to solve problems and barriersto finding content and work to ensure that relevant content can be surfaced bybusiness users in the context of their day to day activities and workflow. They will;
- Develop a content governance framework, including the development of the overall metadata management strategy
- Lead data enrichment initiatives across all relevant content sets and products (e.g. Knowhow and the Intranet)
- Lead on innovation and technology discovery to deliver improved information classification and retrieval as part of the overall Reimagining of Knowledge initiative and search roadmap
- Develop, manage and provide governance of content quality standards, policies, and processes including strategic oversight of improvement activities globally
- Develop, manage and provide governance of global definitions, taxonomies, ontologies including related standards, policies, and processes for Knowledge
- Ensure alignment and strategy to support Information Security objectives
- Develop taxonomy and data classification definition to support Information Security, and regulatory requirements, whilst considering cross border information sharing restrictions
- Ensure alignment with initiatives such as GDPR, to ensure that the content strategy meets strategic business requirements and developed in consideration of broader business services objectives
- Lead an initiative to enable optimised firm-wide reporting data,,including selection of a reporting tool.
- Provide leadership and oversight to offshore team providingtechnical search and taxonomy support
- Conduct the discovery exercise for and make recommendations on theselection of a taxonomy management tool
- Workwith the Knowledge Systems Director to define and drive forward the vision fora "modern" enterprise search
- Strong communication skills, and highlycredible presentation skills with peers and senior stakeholders. Highlycredible and persuasive.
- Expert in development of governance frameworks including metadatamanagement strategies
- Experience in working with offshore teams an advantage
- Demonstrably able to provide evidence of owning contentarchitecture including collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Superior understanding of content lifecycle, content strategiesand related principles
- Solid evidence of adopting a strategic approach to objectives andproject delivery maintaining strong project management skills
- Demonstrates exceptional understanding of customer requirementsand translating to effective content
- Significant experience in a content architecture role in similarprofessional service environment is essential
- Solid experience of leading on innovation and technology discoverywith particular reference to content architecture
- Previous experience of leading initiatives for firm wide reporting
- Experience of relevant architecture and reporting tools forcontent architecture and delivery
- Relevant professional qualifications desirable with project managementand change management qualifications an advantage.
At Clifford Chance we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.