Digital Content Manager - Digital Health R&D
UK, Sweden, Netherlands
Digital Health R&D’s ambition is to transform healthcare, powered by digital, science and partnerships, to deliver the healthcare outcomes and experience that patients care about the most. Now we are further accelerating our transformation efforts to ensure we demonstrate the best in new technology and leading-edge capabilities to keep us at the forefront of future drug development.
Digital Health R&D is reimagining how we work to position AstraZeneca as an industry leader, making the development & delivery of new medicines easier. We’re doing this by harnessing the latest innovations enabled by digital, data & analytics and working with our people to design and build the technology and working practices.
AstraZeneca’s Digital Health R&D Patient Health & Innovation organization develops digital solutions to support our development and commercial drug portfolios. These digital solutions (e.g. Unify) encompass connected monitoring devices and sensors coupled with medical device software to:
- Improve clinical development, through optimizing data collection and improving communications between AZ, HCP and patients
- Provide enriched data sets to support regulatory submissions, and differentiated labelling
- Optimize real world medication use by patients and deliver digital interventions to improve clinical outcomes
As part of the Digital Health R&D the team will develop and execute AZ’s R&D Digital strategy. The program has already delivered the first versions of bespoke digital solutions for clinical trials globally, built on a standardized set of modules to enable identification and recruitment of patients, ongoing engagement and retention, support to sites and collection of data directly from patients.
What you will do :
- Be part of a content team managing content throughout the content process during the various stages of development and deployment of the Unify product.
- Work closely with the digital content lead, content managers, and content editors to plan, assess, and manage content.
- Support Unify Implementation Leads and global study teams and lead the content planning and progress reporting activities.
- Support content localization with the content editors and translation agencies.
- Project manage content deliverables and daily workload between the different cross functional stakeholders in the workflow – e.g: Content creators, translation agency, Product Owners, Front End Developers, CMS Configuration Managers, Testers.
- Support the product and clinical study teams during the maintenance, and close out phase with content change requests and bug fixing.
- Work closely with the Unify Product Owners, Business Analysts, Designers, Content Engineers, and Copy writers to develop content templates that will support the Unify product.
- Support and coordinate the content related activities during the web and app elaboration, and feature development activities according to the product release plan.
- Support and actively contribute with improvement initiatives within the Unify project.
- Support and actively contribute with the migration activities if required, during the migration of our content management system.
- Support ideation, and new feature development as required
- Be comfortable to work within an ‘agile framework’.
- Be confident and able to ‘speak-up’ during wider cross-functional meetings
Essential Requirements :
- (Digital) Project Management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional setting with internal as well as external partners
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Effective problem and conflict solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and create clarity
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Passion for working within cross functional global teams
- Passion for Customers, representing the needs of multiple customers in decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience as a content manager
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Content Management (CMS) and Digital Asset Management systems (DAM)
- Experience in working with the following software: Jira, Miro and Figma.
- Understanding of Clinical trial delivery or pharmaceutical landscape
- Experience working with ‘headless’ Content Management Systems
- Ability to work globally including international travel
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment with strong processes
- A strong passion for Health and or working within a Life Science industry