Digital Content Administrator - Business Operations
CVS Group PLC
Within this newly created role of Digital Content Administrator you will provide support in the day-to-day website administration within the Content Management System and DAM including web pages, images, videos, articles and any other assets which are used to deliver the best customer experience for customers when they visit CVS Group websites. They will also co-ordinate and schedule BAU website change requests across the digital journey and content team and document team processes.
- Supports the Digital Journey and Content Manager and Executives in the creation and execution of a digital journey and content strategy.
- Support in the administration of the simple change requests, assigning out to relevant team members based on complexity, or picking up simple changes.
- Maintain the Digital Asset Management platform to ensure all licences for imagery are up to date
- Work with the wider team to ensure that local listings information for Google Business Pages are correct
- Work across wider stakeholder teams to ensure practice based content is correct
- Support in implementing 1/4ly website content audits
- Make simple updates on multiple websites using the Content Management System
- Support the wider digital marketing teams to ensure the content roadmap is up to date.
- Supporting departments in keeping their information up-to-date on the websites
- A strong interest in websites and digital marketing
- Have a desire to learn and develop skills and knowledge
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Be comfortable working in a busy environment with minimal supervision
- Possess excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy while liaising with customers and the wider team
- Be a good problem solver
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly with a variety of stakeholders
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills