Digital Asset Manager
Chicago, IL, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
At Epsilon, we help marketers create human connections that count, everywhere. Our Digital Media Creative team—made up of over 70 strategists, designers, copywriters, digital producers, creative technologists and creative operations folks —are all part of this digital media revolution, and we’re looking for a Digital Asset Manager to join our team and make a powerful impact from day one.
The role of the Digital Asset Manager (or Asset Manager) supports the content and asset-management efforts for the Epsilon Digital Media Service creative department —from acquisition to archiving—by gathering, organizing, managing, and maintaining all media assets. Media assets are digital and include photographs, digital media, fonts, audio and video files. The Asset Manager is a key member of the Creative Operations team and will be integral in establishing best practices and procedures for leveraging our Digital Asset Management system (DAM) and supporting the creative services we provide for our clients.
- Support Creative team members in the purchasing and managing of creative assets such as fonts, digital images, and media files
- Provide simple asset pre-flighting services; when needed assign complex pre-flighting tasks to Graphic Design or Production team members. Monitor completion of work and update final assets as needed.
- Trained as an administrator of the digital asset management tool. Able to adapt meta data fields, add users, and update system configurations to support ongoing expansion
- Understanding of procurement and legal matters pertaining to asset purchasing and rights management, leveraging our legal team for complex questions when needed
- Able to understand when to escalate and with whom to ensure there is not a lag in client service or support
- Bring a forward-thinking approach to asset management and surface ideas and automation opportunities when they present themselves
- Previous experience working with or administrating a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system (Open Text or UTC experience a plus but not necessary)
- Familiarity with creative asset metadata and cataloging taxonomy
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
- Experience with workflow/project management tools – JIRA, Confluence, WorkFront Proof or similar a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel a plus; Proficiency with both Mac and PC platforms
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- Flexible and collaborative working style
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of asset management experience with design studio, creative department or agency environment