Digital Archives Assistant
New York, NY, USA
- Responsible for sourcing and archiving TWG artists’ assets. Entails reaching out to various contacts including photographers, publications, and production companies for image and video files
- Assist with managing TWG artist job tracking systems including but not limited to entry of photoshoot information into FileMaker Pro database, QA of database records, and flag any records with inadequate information
- Source and archive TWG artists’ red carpet and press events images on a weekly basis.
- Help maintain integrity of metadata and organization of assets in DAM, clean up minor errors, and ensure image quality are up to TWG standards
- Coordinate with Sr Digital Archivist on processing and archiving new artist archives. Ensure new artist assets are processed and archived in accordance to project timelines and needs
- Assist with other archiving requests and projects as needed.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Bridge), Google Drive/Docs, Dropbox or similar services
- Knowledge or interest in entertainment and fashion industries
- Knowledge of digital photography standards and file types
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems, digital archiving and/or databases a plus