Content & Social Media Manager
The Content and Social Media Manager is a key member of the Digital Corporate Marketing Team and is responsible for creating marketing content—written and visual—and managing its distribution through various channels (social media, web, email, print, etc). Drawing from asset repositories, designers, product managers, marketing teams, vendors, and key stakeholders, the Content and Social Media Manager will have the broad responsibility to develop and sustain campaigns in support Teknion’s family of brands, product introductions, and digital infrastructure projects.
- Content creation: social media posts—graphic and written, video editing, graphic design, file conversions, presentation building, and authoring web pages in the CMS.
- Champions the proper use of Teknion Brand Identity and U.I. across all marketing channels.
- Lifecycle management of the corporation’s Sales and Marketing digital assets: posting to web and social media; tagging and categorization in the DAM; regular auditing of content with stakeholders; fetching, recommendation, and repurposing of content libraries.
- Tabulates and creates presentation materials to communicate department metrics.
- Assess and correct the accuracy and consistency in the phrasing of all product information and marketing communications provided. Recommend additional or edited text if required, to ensure accurate information is communicated in all published material.
- Works with the Digital Team to execute daily Social Media efforts: scheduling, commenting, replying, follower research, etc.
- Coordinates marketing automation efforts: email marketing, drip campaigns, social listening, surveys, etc.
- Relays feedback to appropriate channels: web team, sales teams and stakeholders, triggers a maintenance process, schedules an update, etc.
- Works with stakeholders to inform social media content direction and tone.
- Coordinate product launch efforts to support corporate marketing and design.
- Research, provide recommendations and implement adoption of new social network functionalities.
- Coordinate translation work as needed.
- Coordinates scheduling of meetings and resources to support new digital initiatives.
- Post-secondary education and 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Must have excellent written skills, including professional experience in Social Media writing / copywriting
- Must have experience managing professional Social Media accounts
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft or Google Office Suites
- Detail-oriented with an eye for typography and graphic standards
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and work well under time-sensitive deadlines
- Must be open and enthusiastic about learning new concepts and technologies