Brand Content Manager
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
As a Brand Content Manager, your role will be to implement the own brand visual identity and tone of voice for a particular brand or set of brands. You'll ensure that the brand(s) remains recognisable, up to date and exciting to customers and will be responsible for the full consistency of content for the brand(s) across all channels.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Plan the content production activities following the brand communication plan, identifying cross-brand & category opportunities
- Working with the production team to consolidate requirements and form a production plan
- Safeguard the brand identity, tone of voice and regulatory compliance in all brand content, both internal and external across every required content created
- Audit content to re-use existing assets where relevant
- Accountable for delivery of assets on time and in the budget.
- Set and coordinate content production budgets
- Project lead all the briefed communication asset developments for the own brand for each communication channel
- Digital product data, and any required photography or video
- Range POS as per banner requirement
- Lead a full brand clinic process to ensure assets are seen, commented and progress efficiently to validation by partners on time
- Acquire and validate all assets required from Vendors
- Publish and run all content on DAM accurately
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a content creation role with experience in multiple types of marketing channels
- Trade content experience is helpful which includes knowledge of the Pro customer audience and the content they respond to and experience of bringing to life technical products through content, particularly within digital channels.
- Management of production agencies
- Organised and comfortable managing, tracking, and reporting on various projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to grow with working in a matrixed, always-on, environment across multiple time zones and teams