Assistant Manager, Brand Marketing Digital
Boca Raton, Florida, US
The Assistant Manager, Site Experience & Marketing Operations supports the consumer experience of our brands on web platforms while helping to streamline processes and procedures across the marketing team. They understand the ins & outs of brand site functionality, marketing technology and content management partnering closely with enterprise-level support teams. They help to coordinate production projects across the business unit and ensure timely delivery. S/he seeks to improve efficiency on the team by outlining processes and disseminating best practice across brands. Overseen by Managers.
Brand Website Management
- Merchandising brand sites and gains deep understanding of front and back end capabilities. Partners with brand marketing on site content calendarization
- Builds user journeys and audience pools rooted in brand insights and optimized by interaction data
- Learns MarTech capabilities including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, BazaarVoice, PriceSpider, and Curalate
- Contributes to new site enhancements and templates, partnering with Newell Digital Tech enterprise team
- Analyzes site traffic and user behavior and shares insights across the business
- Submits and tracks bugs
- Organizes image and video needs across the business
- Helps to plan product launches, campaigns and projects for resource planning and level setting deliverables
- Manages product samples & tracking
- Communicates cadence for asset briefs and feedback to meet sprint deadlines
- Partners with centralized Design & Production Team
- Expert on Newell’s PIM (product information management) and DAM (digital asset management) systems. Helps with internal training.
- Collects content best practice guidelines for product display pages and marketing channels
- Coordinates Ratings & Reviews process
- Coordinates monthly / quarterly marketing team meetings
- Coordinates training agenda for the Marketing team including onboarding, 101s, and vendor showcases
- Organizes resources to be made available across the team via Sharepoint and Market Logic
- Collaborates with Sales partners regarding consumer marketing branding and digital engagement strategies and plans.
- Support internal sales management events.
- Embraces customer meetings as a learning and sharing opportunity. Provides post customer meeting contact report to the appropriate team for communication, learning and development. Involves Senior Manager and Manager levels as appropriate in buyer meetings to build team experience and sales acumen.
- Provide expertise, input and presentation deck materials particular to strategy and marketing management accountabilities.
- Support sales team members with ad hoc requests.
- Embraces “One Newell, One Team, One Dream” partnership spirit.
- Deploys Newell Matrix organizations (e.g., Central Marketing MOPS, PR & Social, CMI and Design Groups), capabilities and capacity first, before considering outside agencies or research & insight providers.
- Reaches out across business units to seek advice, counsel and expertise from other functional marketing colleagues and experts who share similar consumer end users and retailers (digital or online).
- Support Brand Marketing team in managing all agencies engaged by the Appliances BU.
- Manages all contracts and statements of work. Review and audit agency work in progress on appropriate timing to insure delivery schedule and quality of work vs. contracted deliverables and expectations.
- Reaches out across business units to seek advice, counsel and expertise from other functional marketing colleagues and experts who share similar consumer end users and retailers (digital or online) to the Appliances BU.
- Supports the Director, Brand Marketing to manage the annual marketing budget, including all asset production, on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Collaborates with Finance to reconcile the budget in anticipation of month end closing processes.
- Purchase Order set up, payment and general management oversight on an annual and monthly basis.
- Four-year college degree
- MBA Preferred
- Up to 10% travel
- 1+ years of equivalent consumer marketing experience
- Managing projects, budgets and timelines
- Managing a CMS (content management systems) and/or CRM (customer relationship management) tool such as Salesforce, Adobe, and Oracle solutions
- Using site analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe
- Understanding of digital mediums (e.g. social, video, email etc) and creative best practice/specifications
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates an understanding of differences between countries and cultures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English