The Psychology of Personalizing Content: How to Drive Growth in Crowded Channels
Wednesday August 5th, 2020 @ 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
Time to use mind over muscle: marketers who understand the powerful principles of psychology and behavioral science can stand out while driving tangible business results.
The key is including personalization in your marketing and sales content strategy. Grounded in psychology, personalization done well can increase growth and loyalty, even in crowded and noisy markets.
Shirin Oreizy, Founder and President of Next Step, and Nick Mason, CEO and Founder of Turtl will explore the psychological underpinnings of personalization: why it is so hard to ignore, the psychological levers it taps into, and the behaviors that personalization can encourage. Ultimately, learn why and how personalization at scale can help marketers effectively build relationships, driving revenue growth and customer loyalty.
Join this session to take away key insights on:
- Understanding the psychological factors that make personalization so sticky
- Why marketers often send the wrong message when it comes to decision-making
- How to cut through the noise by tapping into the brain’s response mechanisms
- Creating long lasting relationships by addressing individual needs
- Why the most successful companies give their customers perfectly tailored content experiences
- Examples from B2B and B2C