The Metadata Roadshow
Wednesday September 1st - Friday October 1st, 2021
$0 - 300
This is a course summary covering numerous dates and modules - for individual events, please consult the dedicated listings.
We all know that metadata is the key to unlocking the power of your content. It is essential to managing your content. It is the foundation of a profitable digital strategy that delivers a fully engaging consumer experience. DAM is nothing without metadata.
Fortunately, DAMs have matured to provide effective metadata management structures that administrators can configure with ease. Users need to take advantage of the options now available.
DAM systems must empower data managers and administrators to:
- Create effective, meaningful, controlled metadata for all departments, agencies, and users of DAM and other content systems
- Enable, deliver and enhance search operations to support content identification, use, and reuse by creatives
- Match the metadata to the technology
- Create a common language in a controlled vocabulary
- Ensure compliance enterprise-wide and bring processes into alignment
- Manage and exploit the company’s content and knowledge