Tuesday April 13th - Tuesday May 11th, 2021
£399 + VAT
The focus is on metadata development as a strategic imperative when managing knowledge and content. Successful implementation of all content-related strategies requires good governance structures supported by competent technology, people and processes.
Sign up for this series and receive the following...
- Four detailed sessions delving deeper into the how and why of successful metadata
- Teaching by the world's leading DAM and metadata expert John Horodyski
- Each session is 75 minutes
- Including 25 minutes to query John on any challenges you may face
- A Certificate of Participation - evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants
To celebrate the launch of the series we're giving the first 10 people to book a 20% discount.