<< Back to Events

Future of AI

Thursday December 1st, 2022 @ 8:00am - 6:00pm
$145 - 230

During these difficult times, AI & data are helping the world in its fight against COVID. In researching the virus and developing vaccines and cures, in delivering healthcare services, and in analysis and decision making by governments and public authorities – AI & data are being used now more than ever.

Moreover, the digital transformation of virtually all industries has been accelerated due to COVID. The new digital economy needs AI & data to see the big picture, make smart decisions, move fast and automate processes. AI & data are entering their golden age.

Founded in 2017, Future of AI brings together the leading startups and big tech companies in AI & data. Our events present practical solutions, connect decision makers and enable the creation of new business opportunities.

We are based in Israel and so is 80% of our audience. The other 20% comes mostly from Europe but also from around the world. The vast majority of our audience, however, works for global companies delivering their solutions to clients, partners and users around the world.

Visit Event Website

Organiser: People & Computers
Type: In-Person
Goal: Not Specified
Ref: DN-EV-575
Added by: DAM News Administrator

We advise you to check the full details of each event with the organiser. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information presented about the events shown. By using this facility you agree that we have no liability for any claims or losses in-relation to the information supplied on this website or that of a third party.