Digital Experience Summit Virtual Conference
Wednesday February 16th - Thursday February 17th, 2022
In a series of virtual presentations with live interactions, we’ll build on the knowledge gained after a season of unprecedented change. We’ve learned the importance of making the right connections – in our technology networks, across our silos and in our thinking. Now, reassess the structures, tools, models and assumptions with an eye toward an increasingly more adaptive customer landscape. Be positioned for growth in the new customer age.
In this 2-day virtual experience, thought leaders, subject matter experts and in-the-weeds practitioners will share the engines of their success to building digital customer experiences using the latest data and insights applications, and strategic reimagining for optimized digital experience programs leading the way in customer growth, retention and profitability.
Topics will include:
- CX strategy and marketing priorities for 2022
- Customer listening, Voice of Customer and contact center optimization
- KPIs and silo busting practices that guide a customer-centric culture
- CX strategy and the customer conundrum: data privacy v. personalization
- Game-changing solutions: composable DXP, low-code, AI and more