Data Enhancement and the Evolution of Marketing Data Platforms
Wednesday July 22nd, 2020 @ 10:00am - 11:00am PT
While digital transformation and marketing technology continue to evolve, the continued focus for brands is on the customer experience. Since consumers are in the driver seat, it’s imperative for brand marketers to deliver personalized, relevant experiences on the right channels. Actionable insights from rich customer data is the key to efficiently find, acquire and retain your most valuable customers.
To achieve these goals, brands need to get three things right:
- Unified customer data, enhanced to deliver the right insights
- A scalable data platform, designed to accommodate and leverage data growth
- Sound data management fundamentals, including data quality and identity
Join CMSWire and long-time marketing strategists from Acxiom and Arm Treasure Data for a live, hour-long webinar as they share their perspectives on the future of data management platforms (DMPs) and effective personalization.
This webinar will cover:
- The difference between a DMP and a CDP (customer data platform), and key use cases they enable
- The role of DMPs in the transition to a cookie-less world
- The value of data quality, identity and data enhancement in personalization