Creative Production Day
Thursday May 13th, 2021 @ 9:00am - 12:00pm BST
$0 - 200
Lockdowns and remote working have both changed the way consumers interact with media, and how studios are collaborating to produce the content.
Asset requests are growing, budgets and resources are not. Creatives are being tasked with producing more with less. New campaigns are coming in fast with new channels to harness and new product launches to tackle.
How can creative and marketing teams increase capacity and output, efficiency, and speed-to-market?
Creative Production Day is all about solutions, the latest thinking, and most promising developments in ensuring creative operations can meet the challenge and secure all the multiple opportunities digital marketing presents.
- Speed/team velocity as a competitive lever for brands/marketers
- How to carve out more time for big ideas
- Personalization is a creative production problem, how to solve it
- Everything is e-comm first: how to scale creative to drive revenue
- Solving the Content Gap: how to produce more creative with the same resources
- The role of automation and artificial intelligence
- Benefits of creative templates (and common misconceptions)
- Creative testing/experimentation
- How to produce creative to keep up with ever-changing product lines/ catalogs
Free for the first 250 registrants from Brands/Agencies
$200 for Vendors/Consultants