Creative Operations San Francisco 2020
Wednesday October 14th, 2020 (all day event) PST
$449 - 1099
‘Creative Operations’ - the discipline responsible for optimizing productivity in the creative process – is increasingly being recognized as a strategic imperative by leading organizations across all sectors, and a key driver in producing great creative work.
Whether you’re in-house, agency based, or part of a unique structure that fits neither… our events examine and explore the different models in which creative operations exists, and provide content that is relevant for everyone wishing to discover, review or dissect the latest innovations and equip themselves with a state-of-the-art toolkit. The events ensure that all those involved can:
- Keep up with the demand for real-time content production
- Identify and avoid pitfalls in the creative process
- Master the interaction of business acumen, creativity and technology
- Control the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards
- Standardize the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow
- Create effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval
- Demonstrate a team’s value proposition
- Utilize creative resource planning and optimization
- Lead change within the organization
The West Coast’s leading conference dedicated to Creative Operations
We are delighted for San Francisco to be our new home for the fifth annual West Coast event this October. Please join us to meet your community, share best practices and hear from industry leaders. We look forward to seeing you!