Advanced Copyright 2021 (part 2)
Thursday May 27th, 2021 @ 10:00am - 1:00pm GMT
£180 - 270
It is perfect for those wanting to learn more about the latest copyright developments, their role and responsibilities and how they can embed copyright compliance in their organisation, particularly with relation to how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed working practices.
This training is suitable for individuals who already have a basic understanding of Copyright and/or have attended our Copyright Essentials training.
Part 1 Learning Objectives:
- Consider related statutory, regulatory and operational requirements
- Be updated about developments in licensing
- Consider the role of a Copyright Officer during the changing working environment as a result of COVID-19
- Understand in detail the exceptions to copyright and how they can be applied
- Gain inspiration from Naomi Korn and the other delegates in an interactive learning environment
- Understand the latest copyright developments including how they are impacted by Brexit
- Understand what risk management is and when you can use it
- Consider and plan practical strategies to ensure your organisation remains compliant
The course is hosted through our online video conference system. This software is optimal for audience participation and provides free, accessible and remote access. Maximum of 25 delegates per session. Delegates will be sent details of the Zoom link as part of their joining instructions.
Book both Copyright Essentials and this course and receive a discount. For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org