Achieving DAM Success Through Effective Change Management
Wednesday March 9th - Wednesday March 30th, 2022
You may have the shiniest new DAM system, beautifully streamlined processes, and extremely well-organized content, but you may still be seeing your DAM practice struggle due to a lack of user adoption, poor executive level support, and little motivation to move away from old ways of working.
This course is a deep dive into how you can help your organization and your stakeholders to manage the impact of change and provide techniques that effectively plan, implement, and continually grow a thriving, successful DAM initiative.
This course explores:
- Proven best practice approaches to ensuring effective change management achieves its objectives
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Building a change agent network of DAMbassadors or SuperUsers
- Effective communication and communicating throughout your DAM growth
- The skills you need to drive change
- Four detailed sessions exploring the essential steps to a successful DAM initiative
- Teaching by DAM implementation expert Kristina Huddart, DAM Consultant and Director, Huddart Consulting Ltd.
- Each session is 75 minutes
- Including 25 minutes to query Kristina on any challenges you may be facing
- A Certificate of Participation - evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants
To celebrate the launch of the series we're giving the first 10 people to book a 20% discount (enter the code FIRST20 to receive the reduced rate).
About the series
In this four-part series, we cover how to bring people along on your DAM journey and build a change agent network that ensures your DAM practice spreads throughout the business - led by those who have benefited from it.
- March 9, 2022 - Session 1: Change Management Fundamentals for DAM
- March 16, 2022 - Session 2: Change Management Strategies and Concepts
- March 23, 2022 - Session 3: Managing Stakeholders and Communications Planning
- March 30, 2022 - Session 4: Putting it all together: Change Management Planning for DAM Success