Featured Job: Product Data Specialist – 6th November 2020
This week’s highlighted position is for a Product Data Specialist with Smart Home and security systems supplier Resideo, formerly part of Honeywell’s Homes and ADI businesses. The key responsibility for the successful candidate will be the day-to-day operation and management of Resideo’s Product Information Management (PIM) and DAM systems. This full-time opening is based out of Golden Valley, Minnesota and the closing date for applications is 31st December 2020.
- Be part of a team that is responsible for the coordination and completion of a variety of marketing projects that involve the PIM/DAM. You will be responsible for execution of assigned aspects of projects, meeting deadlines, and monitoring and summarizing progress of assigned projects. You will prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Be a subject matter expert on the PIM/DAM platform
- Engage and collaborate on multiple projects
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Develops a comprehensive, prioritized execution plan for assigned work
- Tracks delivery and program progress, and reports variances.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and regions to communicate strategy, plans and expectations
- Ensures vendors have all the required information and data to accurately execute
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in digital operations roles
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside of the organization
- Experience with EnterWorks PIM/DAM platform a plus
- Strong project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently and the ability to deliver against aggressive timelines a plus
For full details, see the DAM News job posting at the following link:Share this Article: