Featured Job – Digital Tagging Specialist – 27th November 2020
This week’s featured opportunity is for a Digital Tagging Specialist with British-based entertainment, attraction and theme park company Merlin Entertainments. This twelve month contract with the global eCommerce team will be located in Surrey, England. Becoming the lead for Merlin’s tag and web analytics management platforms, the successful candidate will become the tagging and tracking expert, whilst also being responsible for data governance, taxonomy and identifying workflow improvements.
“Reporting to the Global Head of Conversion & Optimisation, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and enhancing Merlin’s tagging and tracking capabilities. You will be expected to enable the web analytics platform by implementing and maintaining tagging configurations in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.” [Read More]
Key Objectives include…
- Lead and be the subject matter expert on the area of tagging and tracking.
- Build, implement and test tagging configurations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain tag management platform and govern web analytics platform.
- Govern data taxonomy, consistency, and quality.
- Identify opportunities for enabling and improving web analytics capabilities to improve internal business processes and consumer experiences.
- Ability to identify data quality issues, PII sensitive data integrity, navigate multiple data sources and work to resolve any issues.
For full details, see the DAM News job posting at the following link:
Jobs can be posted by anyone with a free DAM News Subscription account.Share this Article: