One of our featured DAM vendors, Daminion Software, have recently announced an upgrade to their Daminion Server. The latest update enables users to stamp images with Geo coordinates and also provides a new “Compact View” mode, which allows more thumbnails to be displayed on the screen, in addition to other system improvements.
– It’s now possible to stamp images with Geo coordinates and locate them visually on a map.
– Improved XMP metadata handling
– Improved compatibility with Adobe Creative Suite, including Lightroom and Bridge
– Improved support for video formats
– Added quality EPS/AI thumbnail rendering
– New “Compact View” mode allows displaying more thumbnails on the screen (up to 50%)
– A lot of minor improvements
– Fixed a number of bugs