On April 07, 2010 (1:00 – 2:00 EDT) Earley & Associates will host a webinar entitled “The Role of Taxonomy in Enterprise Architecture”. The webinar, which costs $50.00 to attend, will be presented by Leslie Owens (Analyst, Forrester Research) and will examine emerging trends in enterprise taxonomy and how organisations can develop enterprise architecture strategies that meet their business objectives.
“Organizations today struggle with unifying their enterprise information systems with business processes so that classifications can evolve to meet changing needs, yet remain in context of one another. In most cases, enterprise taxonomy initiatives derive from pain points in search and retrieval, but taxonomy has a much larger role to play in a variety of processes, such as business intelligence, customer relationship management, and master data management.” [Read More]
- The Role Of Taxonomy Governance In DAM Interoperability Initiatives
- Google's Visual Case Study Of The Perils And Politics Of Automated Metadata
- The Perils And Politics Of Automated Metadata Generation
- Understanding And Implementing Metadata Standards In Digital Asset Management Initiatives
- Metadata Maturity Models - DAM Innovation Strategies Start Here