A new book released this month by information management consultant Heather Hedden, titled ‘The Accidental Taxonomist’, is an ideal read “for anyone challenged to build a business case for launching a taxonomy project, someone who needs to lead a building project, or is asked to participate on a taxonomy team – this book is the resource you needed to fully understand what you are about to dive into. Open it to begin the learning process or to refresh your understanding of the depth and breadth of this demanding discipline.” [Read More]
- Metadata Automation Webinar Recording From New Jersey DAM Meetup Group
- Can Enterprise Taxonomy Management Survive Analyst Reticence - And Does Anyone Else Care Anyway?
- The Role Of Taxonomy Governance In DAM Interoperability Initiatives
- Google's Visual Case Study Of The Perils And Politics Of Automated Metadata
- The Perils And Politics Of Automated Metadata Generation