“Here we are, only 5 short years since Flickr was started and they have over 5 BILLION images online! An enormous archive but luckily for stock photography users, some of the best photographers are enrolled in the Getty Images programme which means there are over 100,000+ of the top images available through the Getty site with more being added every day. There are obviously many more images on Flickr which have the “request to license” link so if you have the inclination, you can log onto the site yourself in search of that little gem of a photograph not yet discovered!” [Read More]
- Improving DAM In 2017: Should Social Media In DAM Be More Like Facebook?
- What Is DAM's Role In Social Media?
- Social Media Sites Still Stripping Embedded Metadata
- Digital Photographs And Trustworthiness Of Social Media Platforms: Survey Results
- Digital Photographs And Trustworthiness Of Social Media Platforms