In this article by Peggy Dau writing on the Mad Perspectives blog, Peggy discusses how DAM system can help maintain brand consistency when enterprises re-purpose their content for social media distribution:
“DAM systems can help companies manage these assets. Any Digital Asset Management solution provides the ability to define the ontology and taxonomy of digital assets. It is possible to create additional categories which identify the assets as user generated, associated with a specific campaign or of certain image quality. DAM systems may also begin to incorporate social concepts such as the tag cloud, which shows the tags associated with specific assets. They could also incorporate features such as reviews & comments, helping marketing departments identify the most popular or useful content.” [Read More]
- Improving DAM In 2017: Should Social Media In DAM Be More Like Facebook?
- What Is DAM's Role In Social Media?
- Social Media Sites Still Stripping Embedded Metadata
- Digital Photographs And Trustworthiness Of Social Media Platforms: Survey Results
- Digital Photographs And Trustworthiness Of Social Media Platforms