Microsoft SharePoint consultancy, ICS Solutions, are running a series of seminars addressing popular issues with SharePoint 2010 throughout late summer/autumn 2011. Topics include: ‘SharePoint Online or On-premise: Which is right for you?’, ‘What you need to know about Collaboration and Social Computing with SharePoint 2010’ and ‘How to get control of your content and manage compliance risks with SharePoint 2010’.
“Following last months launch of Microsoft Office 365, you now have a choice of deployment options for SharePoint 2010: On-premise, Cloud, or Hybrid. This seminar looks into which option is right for your business.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint 2010 - On-Premise vs Online, Seminars, June 2011, UK