Earley Associates are hosting a free webinar on SharePoint Content Clean Up & Migration on 8th December 2010 at 1pm (ET). Speakers include John Bellegarde from Active Navigation and Seth Maslin of Earley Associates: The webinar will cover SharePoint migration topics such as:
- How to eliminate the ROT (redundant, obsolete and trivial) in legacy content.
- Identifying compliance issues prior to migration to reduce the risks.
- Generate SharePoint taxonomies, metadata and content types from unstructured content.
- Migrate metadata enriched content into SharePoint.
“Microsoft SharePoint has achieved tremendous market momentum with organizations leveraging SharePoint as a governable alternative to unstructured file servers or legacy ECM solutions. Unless the unmanaged repositories are cleaned and useful taxonomies generated, the chaos will just be migrated to SharePoint 2010.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions