AIIM have offered a series of “8 Things” about SharePoint which includes their book “8 Things You Always Wanted to Know About SharePoint, But Were Afraid to Ask“. John Macini also has a summary of other articles in the same series – all SharePoint related including:
- 8 Ways to Control Your SharePoint Infrastructure
- 8 Things to Consider When it Comes to Getting Paper into SharePoint
- 8 Things You Need to Know About Taxonomy, Metadata and Information Architecture in SharePoint 2010
- 8 Features in SharePoint 2010 That Rock
- 8 Reasons SharePoint looks like a True ECM System
This is a select sample, the full list is available here.
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions