ICS Solutions are hosting a series of seminars on SharePoint 2010 in Reading and Basingstoke (UK) in June with specific reference to deciding whether to host in the Cloud or go for an ‘on premise’ installed edition:
“Microsoft SharePoint Server can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. This seminar focuses on the options for selecting the right option for your company. Whether its deploying SharePoint Server on-premises, hosting an entire platform online, or a combination in a hybrid environment, your people can access the tools they need to get work done. The seminar will give you the information you need to make your decision based on business needs, rather than technology constraints.” [Read More]
There are three dates for the seminars:
- 15 June, 9.30am – 1.00pm Microsoft Reading
- 29 June, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Basingstoke
- 21 July, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Basingstoke
More information is available on the ICS website.
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions