ICS are hosting three seminars with an introduction to SharePoint 2010. The seminars are on January 24th (Basingstoke), 14th February (Reading) and 13th March (London) – all in the UK in 2012:
“The SharePoint 2010 Overview Seminar provides a quick start guide to everything you need to know to make SharePoint a success in your organisation. In this seminar, ICS Solutions explore the features and functionality of the platform through in-depth discussions and demonstrations of the core workloads, including: Search, Enterprise Content Management, Social Computing and Business Intelligence.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions
- SharePoint 2010 - On-Premise vs Online, Seminars, June 2011, UK