The Department of State 2011 SharePoint Conference: “Share the Power!” starts on Monday (16th May) in Washington DC (USA). The conference has 30 speakers and the keynote from Dux Raymond will cover:
- Gaining buy-in for SharePoint projects from senior managers
- Identifying and prioritizing SharePoint business benefits (ROI)
- SharePoint planning and the importance of managing expectations
- Improving adoption by engaging the business in SharePoint implementations.
- Identifying if your organisation is ready for SharePoint
“The conference will feature some 30 speakers from within the Department over three tracks at introductory, intermediate and advanced applications of SharePoint to State business processes. Also included will be announcement of Awards for best SharePoint sites at State, tips on how to manage SharePoint sites in low-bandwidth environments, and much more. The conference will also demonstrate how SharePoint integrates with other innovative Department enterprise collaboration tools using open source enterprise wiki and blog software.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions