Revenue generation often comes up in the list of reasons for implementing Digital Asset Management strategies, but unless they have prior media business experience, most organisations are unsure how to go about achieving this objective and their ROI estimates can suffer as a result.
This onlinevideo.net article and accompanying video discusses the strategies that some media owners have employed to monetise content with Susan Miller, executive producer of web based series Anyone But Me:
“Anyone putting original video online knows the difficulties of trying to make money from it. The online video world is still new, and creators are left to experiment by trial and error with revenue creation systems.” [Read More]
- Maximising ROI From Your 2014 DAM Budget
- How DAM Can Save You Money - Finally A Non-Zombie DAM Infographic
- Using Metrics In DAM And Related Technologies To Optimise Marketing Operations
- ROI: Making A Better Business Case To Demonstrate The Value Of DAM
- ROI Thresholds In DAM And Marketing Technology Investments