Jason Hirthler, content strategy director at LBi New York, has written an article for MarketingProfs.com entitled ‘Seven Essential Skills for the Content Strategist’. The article examines what essential skills proficient content strategists must have and how content strategists can also assist the marketing team in keeping a clear focus on the target audience.
“The word “content” is about as necessarily vague as the word “change” is in political circles. It has become a portmanteau, a kind of verbal suitcase into which people pack whatever meaning they like. That may be a necessary evil of the marketing trade, since the discipline of content strategy is hard to define in a brief but holistic way. It touches so many other skill sets, and straddles the line between departments so regularly, that one can be forgiven for a relativist approach to the discipline.” [Read More]
- Using Integrated Digital Asset Supply Chains To Derive Relevant Metadata For Digital Assets
- Finding Signs Of Life In DAM
- Improving DAM In 2017: Building Time Machines For Digital Assets
- Improving DAM In 2017: The Expanding Universe Of Digital Assets
- Improving DAM In 2017: Creating The Conditions For DAM Innovation