In this article, Saepio’s John Thomson explains how to effectively manage distributed marketing operations via emerging technologies that connect marketing workflow systems and local marketers with your existing marketing asset management technologies.
“Past problems and the foundation for future success with distributed marketing models is rooted in connecting the disconnected corporate and local marketers through logical engagement that benefits both… Insightful managers of distributed marketing networks have already begun to connect these dots. The solution, and the future of effective distributed marketing management, rests in the connection of marketing workflow systems and local marketer collaboration communities with existing marketing asset management technology.” [Read More]
- Using Integrated Digital Asset Supply Chains To Derive Relevant Metadata For Digital Assets
- Finding Signs Of Life In DAM
- Improving DAM In 2017: Building Time Machines For Digital Assets
- Improving DAM In 2017: The Expanding Universe Of Digital Assets
- Improving DAM In 2017: Creating The Conditions For DAM Innovation