This article from FierceContentManagement.com offers prospective buyers of ECM solutions some useful tips on choosing the right ECM solution for your business. Although the article is about ECM, all of the recommendations are relevant for anyone choosing a DAM system also.
“It’s not easy to find the right enterprise content management vendor to partner with. Vendor demos are often boring and homogeneous, and when they do feature flashy technology it’s easy to be lured into buying for the future rather than addressing the current challenges facing a company. The cut-throat nature of the content management world has only made the purchasing process more difficult to navigate, as enterprises fear their vendor could be snatched up and revamped by an acquiring company, at a moment’s notice.” [Read More]
- Using Integrated Digital Asset Supply Chains To Derive Relevant Metadata For Digital Assets
- Finding Signs Of Life In DAM
- Improving DAM In 2017: Building Time Machines For Digital Assets
- Improving DAM In 2017: The Expanding Universe Of Digital Assets
- Improving DAM In 2017: Creating The Conditions For DAM Innovation