- A new login/authentication page
- Third party authentication with Google+, Viadeo, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or GitHub
- Stemming support
- Sphinx Search engine support stabilised
- New database administration interface
- Various administrator and end user interface enhancements
- Support for custom plugins
In common with most of the other open source DAM vendors, the release updates are more factual than marketing oriented, so no ‘boss quote’ here! Alchemy have made a PDF available, however which can be downloaded from: https://www.phraseanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Nouveautes-Phraseanet38US.pdf There is also a blog post about it.