Today, 16th Feb 2010 at 1pm (EST), Earley Associates are holding a webinar about optimising the quality of results obtained from companies that use the Google Search Appliance. Speakers include Toby Conrad from Smartlogic and Jim Orris of Adhere Solutions.
Subjects covered will include:
- Capturing vocabularies to increase search accuracy
- Faceted search for unstructured content
- Delivering compelling and intuitive user experiences
- New functionality and how to take advantage of it
- Using taxonomies and ontologies to provide Semantic Search
- Using Google Search Appliance to quickly locate expertise content and other resources
- Security and access control
Unlike the Jumpstart webinars held earlier this year, these are paid for events and the registration fee for this one is $50, however, if your organisation makes use of the Google Search Appliance then this specialist session may well be worth tuning in for.