2016 DAM Vendor Pricing Survey
The 2016 DAM Vendors Pricing survey is the first and only study of vendor pricing available in the Digital Asset Management industry. The data was obtained via a questionnaire issued to vendors registered on the DAM Vendors Directory who agreed to participate.
The 10,000 word, 90 page report includes some highly in-depth research and analysis into the pricing of Digital Asset Management software in 2016.
- A scientifically conducted study of DAM vendor pricing using real data entered by DAM vendors who were neither charged nor paid to participate
- Five pricing scenarios: Graphic Studio, Department DAM Medium Size Company, Enterprise DAM plus each vendor’s average or typical solution.
- Includes both Hosted (SaaS/Cloud) and Non-Hosted (on-premise) options for each scenario (where applicable).
- 54 graphs and charts.
- Breakdowns of each vendor’s pricing across the scenarios, as well as average and median prices and distribution across different price brackets.
- Summary data presented in tables and comparison graphs.
- Original survey data as entered by vendors in Excel format.
- Rationalised data used to derive analysis and charts in Excel format.
- Copy of questionnaire issued to vendors
- Industry analysis and summary of findings.
- Purchasing advice for prospective DAM users about lessons learned from the survey.
- Organisation-wide licence (unlimited access for everyone in your organisation).
Details of test process and methods used to collect the data are available in the free to download survey introduction. The full research can be purchased via the link below.