The Kaltura HTML5 video sequencer is now available on Wikimedia Commons and allows rudimentary video editing (via EDLs – Edit Decision Lists) using an HTML5 interface. The demo is definitely very powerful and it’s hard to believe it’s purely browser based.
- Blockchains As Emerging DAM Interoperability Activity Registers
- Clarifai vs Google Vision: Two Visual Recognition APIs Compared
- What Are The Emerging Digital Asset Management Market Trends To Be Aware Of?
- Optimising AI Technologies For Digital Asset Management
- The Mediachain Digital Asset Provenance And Interoperability Protocol