DAM Foundation are conducting a survey into human resourcing for Digital Asset Managers, especially salaries and the type of employers who most frequently hire them. They have conducted this study in previous years (since 2011) so the objective is to measure how the Digital Asset Manager HR situation has changed over time.
If you are employed in this type of role – or one that is closely related, they would definitely welcome your participation in their survey: https://digitalassetman.wufoo.com/forms/rg7jwa6161cnaz/ There are about 30 questions and I estimate it will require about 5-10 minutes to complete, so not at all onerous. All the responses are anonymous and you are not required to hand over email addresses etc to participate.
Elizabeth Keathley from DAM Foundation has provided us with some slides from the results of the previous survey which might be of interest to potential participants to see how the research will be put to use. The slides are free for anyone else to use also (although I would recommend acknowledging DAM Foundation as your source for the data).
- More Digital Asset Managers Or More Digital Asset Management Education?
- Digital Asset Management - Finding The Right Fit (And The People To Run It For You Too)
- DAM News Special Feature: Becoming A DAM Superhero
- Key Attributes For Successful Digital Asset Managers
- Digital Librarians And Their Role In DAM