An interesting article co-written by Nicolas Jimenez at Adotas and Widen‘s Jake Athey, that examines how digital asset management can be used by marketers to significantly reduce the time taken to publish media for their social marketing campaigns.
” Perhaps the clunkiest, most time-consuming part of social media marketing is managing digital assets (images, videos, documents, etc.) and adapting them to meet your needs in each of your social marketing channels. This is especially true for organizations that share access to a central repository of digital assets. In many cases, the steps taken to publish a simple photo on Facebook (for example) look like this…” [Read More]
- WPP Buys Into "Marketing Technologists", Acceleration - Will Marketing Agencies Ever Be Able Handle Digital Asset Management Implementation Properly?
- DAM Strategies For Audience Growth
- Coping With Media Management Overload
- In-Sourcing Or Out-Sourcing DAM Hosting: Which Is Best For Marketing Managers?
- Optimising Marketing Supply Chains By Removing Obsolete Collateral